Having fallen on his sword, Gordon is packing his bags as we speak; off to write his memoirs and to make money..... Personally, despite being a dour Scot, I actually respect him. But, time to move over for younger Blood, the Millibands will be the one's to watch.
So Nick is joining forces with Dave. Its all a bit School boyish for me, I just cant beleieve that Osborne will be at No.11, he just doesnt look the part, and notice how the Yorkshireman led the negotiations.
So what will Tory Boy get, Home Secretary?
From a personal viewpoint, I think its going to be bad for manufacturing (they will kill off what they missed under Thatcher), and bad for Investment in the Railways. No third runway for Heathrow, but hey at least we can bomb somebody with the New Trident......
This weekend I finally managed to set up the DCC test track to get the
Dapol Class 122 DMU ready for running on the main layout. The O gauge Dapol
class ...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment