Tuesday 18 May 2010

Deltics and the Toon!






Just thought I would put in a plug for the Royal Scots Grey website. My lovely wife has bought me a seat on the first railtour behind 55022 Royal Scots Grey for 3 years; all the way fro mstockport to Edinburgh (and back). I have to admit that the sound of 2 Napier engines are almost as good as a Rolls Royce Merlin in a Spitfire..... but obvioulsy neither are a patch on my good lady's sweet voice.....!

I understand that Gary Lineker has resigned from the Daily Mail; best thing he has done after scoring for Spurs against the Mackems at White Hart Lane after the Toon's game was postponed... What a goal and what a laugh. Must admit the Spurs fans were very bemused by 10 Toon fans in full regalia in the home end booing every move the mackems made. Lol, those were the days....

So Howay the Lads, and good luck for the 2010/11 Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment