Wednesday 12 May 2010

David Milliband needs your vote.....

Well it's time I thought about what I want from the future now, looked at the Labour Party Website....

If only Gordon had shown the humility he did last night in his resignation speech.....

With everything that has happened today I am at a low ebb. Dave and Nick walking hand-in-hand in the Downing Street garden like new lovers at least put a smile on my face; even the Press were mocking them.

They also want to stich this up by changing the Law so that they have at least 5 years in power......

The North East will suffer, manufacturing will suffer, and I note that the Transport Secretary is not deemed an important post as it still remaiins un-announced as I write this.

Back to minimal investment in the railways, and we can now look forward to 65-ton lorries on the roads.....

1 comment:

  1. David Milliband visited my school when I was 13. He was Education Secretary back then. Unfortunately it was the year 7s that got to spend time with him. But I said "hello". which was nice :D

    ReplyDelete