Tuesday 11 May 2010

The last time I vote Liberal Democrat......

Well, we have a new PM elect in Dave, and his new chum Nick at his side. Well Nick, I am sure I wont be the only Lib Dem voter who is dismayed and disappointed by your actions... As I said before, Power corrupts.

I will be emailing Mark Hunter to tell him that he has lost my support, and in future I will not be voting tactically again. My grandmother was a Labour Party activist in the 1920s, she hated Thatcher ("that Bi*@h Thatcher" is how she referred to Maggie), and I have to say that when I drive through the old Coal Mining areas I look at the devastation she wrought and wonder how people can think that the Tories are the new way forward.

I wonder what the mothers who lose their Tax Credits, and the people in the North East who lose their jobs in the public sector will be thinking in 6 months time.

Best start to save the pennies, I have a feeling we will all need them soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Well I completely agree with you on this one - we do not always agree on a number of issues.It's all jobs for the boys. Gideon, sorry, George has not got a clue. I would not send him to the shops for a loaf of bread and expect him to come back with the correct change.

    ReplyDelete